Sunday 11 September 2011

Reasons i left stardoll.

well where do i start on stardoll royalty last night some crazy shit happened. I kinda lost it because the girl called me dumb and saying she couldn't understand how i write. They called me load of other names but to be honest the dumb part kinda got to me... my family call me dumb because i won't ever go to uni, i won't ever get a well payed job making £50,000 each year or own my own bussiness like my uncle who makes millions each year; But let me tell you why im so frickin' dumb. When i was younge in year 3-4 my attendence was great i attenended everyday but in year 5-6 that started to change my mum relied on me more and more to do house work, she beleived i would never ammount to something and i use to stay at home and do what she should of been thats being a mother; yeah we had court orders and fines but that didn't change nothing. My confidence had litreally crushed- I belived her words of that i was worthless in socity of today. Anyways when it came to secondary school i stood up to my mum, well my Nan was my carrer and went into year 7 at an alright mixed school; i never liked it there, i feel in with the wrong crowd mainly people in the upper years and followed them, but one day i was sexually assulted im not going into detail about it because i don't need too. My family till this day never knew what happened only my thearpist know. They knew it happened but didn't understand how i was feeling i completly stopped going to school and was sufferring from anixty and Depression they would try and force me to go out well in year 8 i thought you know what i can do go back but then things got shitty then the boy got a transeffer to our six form college who sexually assulted me. They school knew records of what had happened but still moved him to the school. So i would go in get called names like 'slut' 'whore' and more names again i tryed to take my own life and was taken to hospital i did so 3 more times after that... i stopped going to school completely then. I didn't see the point.. anyways i was pretty much left to do my own thing because know one understood me. Anyways thats the story of why im dumb just so you know you crushed my confidence. Im not going to College no more; im not even going to bother with anything because im dumb.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I have been so rubbish at staying in touch Jess I miss you and your life story is so similar to mine, apart from you having Rebecca and our backgrounds. You remind me so much of a younger me and I look on you like a little sis xxxxxxxx You are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay Holly, i don't care with crappy stuff now. Try and avoid it... Moving on with my life! :) i go to college studing hair and maths everyone is so nice. Today was the best day.. we sat there and just pissed around like we known each other all our life! and iv moved again. Hope you two are doing well? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are doing great! So pleased that you are too, I think college will be just right for you, your treated like an adult and not a kid like you are at school :) Im so happy for you Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure are! I love it only 3 days a week then one day for coursework then i do maths revision online for my test! :D so its all good! :) Im glad your doing well shes adorable! xox

    ReplyDelete