Friday 9 September 2011

Bits And Bobs.

well today a friend who i met done the shop of all places all actually lives over the road came over. We where both paying for our items done the local shop and walked home together and got talking then, shes a bit older of me, she married but her Husband is in R.A.F. Well today she just knocked on my door and said she had a lode of stuff for Rebecca she needs to get rid off; So i said oh right ill came look. Went other to hers and everything was in perfect condition! so on Sunday we're going to go out together shes lovely. I only payed £10 For everything which is a bargiinnnn. So here are the pictures. (Mind my messy Flat).
Rocking Horse for when shes older. 

Baby doll Buggy for whens shes older aswell. 

Cloths!! which will help me alot as there are some wintery bits. 

Walker and rocker. :) 



Same! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment